Zwei Null Drei
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acardis (deer rp)

2 posters

Go down

Acardis (deer rp) Empty Acardis (deer rp)

Post  Exotique Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:17 am

A strong, young buck proudly walked through the mid-winters snow. He was alone, for now. As he treaded through the snow he listend. He listend to the sounds of everyday life in the forest. There was suddenly a ravens cry, when he looked at the sky a raven flew down, landing on his shoulder.
"Any sighting of my tribe Blackclaw?" the buck said in his horse voice.
"No my friend. Nothing," sighed Blackclaw.
Acardis shook his head sadly. He missed his home and wished to see his loved ones.
He bellowed to the sky.
Exotique
Exotique

http://e-xotique.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Acardis (deer rp) Empty Re: Acardis (deer rp)

Post  Starshowerswolf Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:51 am

A young, feeble doe tried to quietly make her way through the brush, large ears erect, listening for danger. Every so often, her light skull went down to nibble at the grasses beneath her, and she moved forewards along the edge of the wood. Suddenly spotting a young buck ahead, she froze, but forced herself to call out to him. "...Hello?" she called across in nearly a whisper, stepping towards him.
Starshowerswolf
Starshowerswolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Exotique Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 am

Acardis lowered his head after his call and listened, all was silent. He walked forward slowly as Blackclaw flew off. A light airy wind blew through carrying a small whisper comming from the wood. Acardis lifted his head and cocked his ears foward and he heard it again. He looked ahead, though the image was blurred there was a deer straight ahead.
He let out a territorial bellow "Who goes there."
Exotique
Exotique

http://e-xotique.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Starshowerswolf Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm

The doe layed her ears back flat, worried that this was a wrong move she was making. "I..I'm Rocio." she muttered in a whisper, blinking. Nimble legs carried her a few steps, then she stopped. "I mean no harm,"

OOC: Rocio means Dewdrop- just so you know. c:
Starshowerswolf
Starshowerswolf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum